Unless otherwise noted I, Sondra Sneed, own and write all content on this Web site. It is copyrighted in my name. While it is my desire to have my content widely distributed, to help as many people as is humanly possible, I wholeheartedly protect my intellectual property rights. Your cooperation is expected and is most highly regarded.
Without My Permission
You are free to do the following without my permission:
- Link to my site or any specific post on my site.
- Extract and re-post less than 200 words on any other site, provided you link back to my original post.
- Print off my posts and photocopy up to 50 copies for internal distribution within your own company or organization, with proper attribution.
- Print my posts in any non-commercial publication (e.g., company newsletter, church newsletter, class syllabus, etc.), provided you include this copyright notice: “© Sondra D. Sneed. All rights reserved. Originally published at http://Godscribe.com.”
Not Without My Permission
You must have my express written consent to do any of the following:
- Use this content in/for commercial purposes, including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of my content.
- Alter, transform, or build upon this work.
Re-posting and Translation Rights
I do not permit the re-posting of my posts in their entirety.
This is because Google penalizes websites for publishing duplicate content. It often can’t tell which site hosts the original, so I risk getting penalized myself for granting permission.
In addition, I don’t allow the translation and publication of my work in other languages. I simply don’t have the resources to validate the quality of the work.